Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?

Don't forget that with Linux 2.6 coming out Alsa support will be vital
for both Gnome and Gstreamer. This really has no effect on which
gstreamer to support, just that Alsa support should be pretty high on
the priorities list..

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student