Re: [gst-devel] 0.8 in 2.6 ?

Gstreamer player and Totem will probably need to switch to 0.8 when we
will want to implement software video scaling, interactivity (DVD),
etc..

I m already planning to branch gst-player to maintain a 0_6 compliant
release of it and start switching to the newest GstVideoSink
architecture.

Cheers

dolphy.