Re: GNOME mixer 'feature'

<quote who="Ted Gould">

> Yeah, that's what I was trying to say - unfortunately e-mail is bad for
> communicating suttle humor.  Sorry for any confusion.

D'oh, sorry. End-of-release trigger finger. ;-)

> I wish this could have all been cleaned up for 2.4, but it's just not
> done in time... bummer.

Don't be too worried, taking on a new module is a rough job anyway. That
you've done that is a huge contribution already. :-)

Thanks!

- Jeff

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey