Re: [coaster-devel] libcdburn renaming ideas

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 13:40, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Alan Horkan">
>

> > my suggestion:
> > libcdutils
>
> Media-specific. In twenty years, we'll be burning spherical holographic
> implants to carry around in our rectums.
>
> And if we're not, I'll eat my hat.

Either you're going to be eating your hat, or I'm abandoning technology
and moving to a stick hut in the mountains.  ;-)

> And if we're not still using libtoaster to make them, I'll eat my other hat.

And then of course Toaster is a bad word, since that's based off the
fact cd writers use a laser to burn them.  ;-)

--
The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath.
  -- Led Zeppelin, "Battle of Evermore"