Re: [coaster-devel] libcdburn renaming ideas

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 06:43:10AM -0400, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
> I sent this to both lists again for more input.
>
> We have been talking about renaming libcdburn to something more
> colorful. Here is a list of my favorites.
>
> libpickle
> libtoaster
> libbake
> libfry
> libetch
> libfire
> libhotdisc
> or to keep libcdburn.
>
> I personally like libpickle as it follows the food idea as well as the
> preservation idea. Thanks goes to Clark on that one.

I'm considering the possibility that the lib should be 'libburn'. The
reasoning for this is that my intension is to actually bundle a number of
libs together, such as libburn, libisofs, and others, which would all be
used together kinda similar to unix commands are used with text.

In this context, the lib wouldn't need a name so much as the whole bundle
would.

Ben
--
Noodles? Forget it! Try my fist!