Re: Ideas and graph

<quote who="iain">

> And we're currently waiting to see if GStreamer will be accepted. Can we
> just use GStreamer just like Yelp is using GtkHTML2?

By which you mean 'include GStreamer in the Desktop release, rather than the
Developer Platform'? :-)

Christian was going to do a GEP about putting it in the DP, but decided not
to, as it is probably more appropriate in the Desktop release at this stage.
I reckon that's where we should aim for now.

- Jeff

--
      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper