planned gstreamer GEP was 'Gnome multimedia plan'

Well I probably will not be able to post it until thuesday or wednesday
anyway as I am waiting for some feedback on the draft. I am willing to
wait on your GEP however (unless it is a long time off). Exactly when do
you plan on submitting it?

Christian