Re: Gnome multimedia plan

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> As a sidenote to the replies offered by others I am also working on a
> GStreamer GEP (GNOME Enhancement proposal) so that GStreamer can get
> included in GNOME 2.2. Expect to send it out monday or thuesday.

Oh, can you please wait until I publish the two GEPs about deciding on what
is included in the desktop releases? The first is about the process, the
second is about what is included in the 2.2 Desktop modules list.

Perhaps you could email a paragraph about GStreamer for the second - we're
not meant to have separate GEPs for Desktop modules (and GStreamer should
probably not be in the Developer Platform at this stage).

- Jeff

--
                    "Whatcha wanna be when you grow up?"
                            "Eight and a half."