GNOME-Media 2.0.3

Due to popular demand[1] I've released a new version of the stable
branch of gnome-media. This version is 2.0.3. And is only of interest if

a) You're weird and need to have the most recent version of EVERYTHING
b) You're not English and want better translations.

The changes since the last stable version (2.0.2.5 I believe) are
* Some new Belarusian
* Some updated translations
* A version number change.

Really, you don't need to download this...
Save ftp.gnome.org some bandwidth.

lots of love and stuff
iain
[1]GMan complained until I made one...
--
 "Live your lives free from the tyranny of popular culture, which would
  have you believe that wealth, pleasure, power, status, and youthful