Re: Obscure CD playing problem.

Piotr R. Sidorowicz wrote:
Greetings,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question, but I am
hoping that someone here will either know the answer, or will point me
to a group that is more a propos.

I am running Gnome 1.4 under RH7.3. During some upgrade/tweak I must
have messed something up, because now I cannot listen to audio CDs.
The sound works fine (games, mp3, etc.) but no sound after invoking the
CD player (the tracks are visible, everything seems OK except no sound).

Have you tried running gnome-cd from a terminal to see if it prints any errors?

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net

TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398