GNOME Multimedia get togheter in Norway

Hi team,
We where talking in #rhythmbox and it was decided a GNOME multimedia
gettogheter would be cool. It would be part hacking session and part
just having a good time doing other fun things. This event is meant to
happen sometime in late february early march. There are cheaps flight to
Oslo to be gotten from many cities in Europe with carriers like Ryan Air
and Sterling.

Anyway I have found one possible candidate, the cabin can hold up to 24
persons in beds, more if people are willing to sleep on matresses on the
floor. (viking style dinner table with room for 30)
It has electricity. It is very cheap just around 20 Euro per person
total for 4 days, even cheaper for more. Picture of cabin below.
http://www.oot.dntoa.no/mustadkroken.jpg

The cost per person would be higher though as I would have to rent a
van/minibuss to transport people back and forth as this is fairly deep
into the forest.  But for the stay, minibuss and food I expect the bill
would be something around 100 Euro per person for 4 days.

Anyway before I go further with this I need to get a feel for how many
are interested, and what kind of calendar placement fit people schedule
best.

Christian

P.S There will of course be other activities outside hacking, I have
many crazy ideas. One thing that will happen for sure is going down the
old olympic bobsleight hill on a luge. Example picture (with looser
equiment like a helmet (swedish picture, we don't use helmets in
Norway): http://www.angelfire.com/mi/luge/images/Micke3.jpg)

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>