FYI

Just to let everyone know, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :) Right
after the first gnome1.4 beta, I had some umm housing problems. (It's a loong
story.) And I've been slowly moving since then. The good news is I'm buying a
house with enough room for a recording studio. I'm still keeping an eye on
GNOME, but for the next few weeks to a month I won't have much free time.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.