Realplayer???

    I have Realplayer 7 installed.  When I try to play a .rm file with
'realplay file.rm' it brings up video and no audio.  When I try to play
it with 'esddsp realplay file.rm', the realplayer window comes up but
never plays; it just hangs with the message "Buffering...".  When I try
'esdplay filename.rm' (which is what gmc says it will execute), it exits
immediately ($? == 0) with no message.
    How do I play realplayer files?  It seems that the only way I can do
it at the moment is to kill esd and then run realplay.

--
"When a bomb starts talking about itself     Jack McKinney
 in the third person, I get worried."        jackmc lorentz com