Re: [gnome-mud] Python Plugin Patches

Hi Mike,
  Just realized I hit the wrong button to reply - sorry for the spam!

  Always good to see some fresh blood getting involved.

  Both of these patches look to attain decent goals, and both apply to
0.10 and glade branch cleanly - a very good sign.

  However, I noticed an error while reading the patch (hint: flarp).
Fix this up, and there's a good chance the revised patches will be
accepted.

  I should also note your code style doesn't match with the surrounding
code...  Though I don't mind fixing this up, there are others that won't
accept patches just because of this.

  When sending multiple patches, send either both wrapped in the diff or
each seperately, your choice.

Regards,
Daniel.