[gnome-mud] What needs to be done...

... for a .11 release?

List of things I can think of off the top of my head:
	* Proper profile support
	* Trigger/Alias/Variable stuff
	* Plugin interface (the old one for now) But this is
	  completely borked atm if you try to compile it in.
	* OpenGL About Dialog with whizbang special FX and a 20 minute
	  long mp3 soundtrack.

Well maybe not that last one.

But thats pretty much all I can think of.  Anything else spring to your
guys' mind?

After .11 we can start working on features and make .12 that much
cooler.  And boy do I have features in mind ;)

Les