Re: [gnome-mud] Managed to compile and install but no help so...

> On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 15:48 -0500, Eliezer Flores wrote:
> I managed to compile and install 0.10.7 on OS X (macintosh)...
> unfortunately when I run it and try help->user manual, i get a dialog
> that says: There was an error displaying help: There is no default
> action associated with this location.

Gnome-Mud uses gnome_help_display() to display the help.  That help is
normally located in /usr/share/gnome/help/gnome-mud/C.  When you
installed the program though it should have set all the directories up
properly no matter where you put the help files.  I am boggled.

In the mean time I've converted the docbook xml files to HTML.  You can
get the translated docs here:
http://home.comcast.net/~lescom/gnomemudhtmldocs.tar.gz

Not a perfect solution sorry :/  But at least you'll be able to more
easily read the docs.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Les