[gnome-mud] Managed to compile and install but no help so...

I managed to compile and install 0.10.7 on OS X (macintosh)... unfortunately when I run it and try help->user manual, i get a dialog that says: There was an error displaying help: There is no default action associated with this location.

So I tried reading the .xml files but it's a bit hard on the eyes... is there any other source for the help files (like html or pdf?) is there something easy (like wrong path or something) to get it working?