Re: [gnome-mud] Transparency patch

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 13:07, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Robin is focusing on the port to libglade2. This work is being done in
> the "gnome-mud-glade-branch" in CVS, and he'd be glad to get some help.
> Currently, the preferences have been ported, but there's a lot of other
> stuff to do.

I can update on this with saying that I'm not going to be available on
IRC until next week. We are moving this weekend and our current DSL-line
was unplugged today.

As global preferences are finally done, I'm going focus on getting the
preferences used by the application and certainly the terminal-widgets.

After that I'm probably going to add editors for aliases, actions and
variables so we can write that code, and the there shouldn't be much
more code todo rather than testing and try to figure out how to rewrite
the connection "wizard" once and for all :)

Any ideas regarding the wizard are highly appreciated :)

> There's lots of other things that should be done, if anyone wants to
> contribute, just say and we can propose stuff :)

regards,
	Robin