Re: [gnome-mud] Transparency patch

Hi David!

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 01:30:32PM +1000, Daniel Patton wrote:
>  I've just tried that last patch I posted on a different computer than
> my development one, and found that it didn't work.  Dag nabbit.

Oops :)

Sorry, I haven't had time to test it myself, but I had noticed the lack
of schemas in the patch.

> I've got it working again though (added some changes to
> gnome-mud.schemas.in), and made a few revisions to the original patch,
> taking out renduntant comments and bad formatting.

Great. Let's see if I have a chance of testing it next week. It seems
it'll be impossible this week already, I'm going out for the weekend.

For those have subscribed to the list recently, a small status update:

Robin is focusing on the port to libglade2. This work is being done in
the "gnome-mud-glade-branch" in CVS, and he'd be glad to get some help.
Currently, the preferences have been ported, but there's a lot of other
stuff to do.

There's lots of other things that should be done, if anyone wants to
contribute, just say and we can propose stuff :)

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/