[gnome-mud] Little sample plugin

I've created a very simple sample plugin that logs the received mud input matched agains a list of regular expressions. It still needs some work to be of use, but by now I've been testing it as a say/tell catcher with enough success. It allows multitab logging based on the matched regexp, and uses the same vte terminal widget used in gnome-mud. I have no experience using the autotools, so the Makefile is actually a little "hardcoded", and i'll try to modify it some time. I just thought it would be a little more complex C plugin example than the actual test.plugin.

P.S: Should the plugin-menu items feature be fixed or is it a waste of time considering the libglade port on process?

Thank you again for your great job on gnome-mud.

Quim Rovira.