[gnome-mud] Suggestions

Two suggestions.

One, for the automapper. Perhaps some PNG export utility? Now I'd need to
capture my screen (and the area maps are too big for that), and paste the
parts of the maps together.

Second, for the keybinds (I'd like to see them in the plugins anyway), is
there any way to bind shift + keypad keys?

Reason why I'd like keybinds in the plugins is because I'm used to having
something like this.

KP_8  --> send(North);var(Lastmovement,"North")

Basically, just allows the mudclient to keep track of where I was trying
to go, which comes in useful in other scripts (opening doors and stuff)

I'd still like to see some more example plugins :P, as it's easier for me
to learn from and adapt those than to create them from scratch (My
experience with C is somewhat limited, and I guess that goes for more
gnome-mud newbies.)

-------
# A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.
----