[gnome-mud] Re: [gnome-mud]new list and cvs

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 07:31:49PM +0200, Robin Ericsson wrote:
> I subscribe everybody that were subscribed to both lists over at
> sourceforge.

And we're more people than I would have ever imagined, cool :)

> Also, we now a product on bugzilla.gnome.org, so all new entries should  be
> there instead of sourceforge. A good thing for this is that gnome-mud is now
> also listed in bug-buddy.

Well, bug-buddy will happen when we release a new version, but the stuff
is in CVS already.

> I have a 95% finished patch that makes gnome-mud compile with
> ENABLE_BROKEN=1.

You mean ENABLE_BROKEN=0  ;)

> I also know that Naba wants to rewrite most of the gui to use glade instead,
> and I think this
> should be a good idea. I wanted to do this for the gnome2 port, but time was
> never around.

We just need to steal him from anjuta for a while :P

> Jordi: should we move bugs from sf to bugzilla?

Yeah, all bugs and feature requests seem to be current still. When they
are ported, the trackers should be closed so nobody uses them again.

Also, mailing lists should be disabled at SF and the description changed
to make it clear we're at gnome.org now.

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/