[gnome-mud]new list and cvs

Hi all.

Thanks to Jordi, we are now hosted 90% at gnome.org.

Therefor we have a new mailing-list (gnome-mud-list gnome org) where
I subscribe everybody that were subscribed to both lists over at
sourceforge.

The CVS is now hosted on cvs.gnome.org in the "gnome-mud" module.

Instructions can be found here: http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Also, we now a product on bugzilla.gnome.org, so all new entries should  be
there instead of sourceforge. A good thing for this is that gnome-mud is now
also listed in bug-buddy.

So, what's up next?

I have a 95% finished patch that makes gnome-mud compile with
ENABLE_BROKEN=1.
We also have 2 new translations since the move (tr and mc).

I also know that Naba wants to rewrite most of the gui to use glade instead,
and I think this
should be a good idea. I wanted to do this for the gnome2 port, but time was
never around.

Jordi: should we move bugs from sf to bugzilla?

br
Robin - happy mudding!