[gnome-love] Need help for choosing a right project for me.

Hello ,
I am Shruti Singh, third-year undergraduate student studying in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu and Kashmir, India. I am interested in your organization and would like to work on a project for Gnome under Outreachy Round13.
I am particularly interested in Web developing. I have a previous knowledge of CSS/HTML/Bootstrap and a little _javascript_. I have worked in a very small project of mine like -https://book-store.github.io/
Could anyone Suggest me some projects in which I can contribute ?