Re: [gnome-love] Contribute to GNOME

Dear Hashem:

I am also a newbie to gnome contribution, and  wondering in these problems.
When I have selected my gnome-love bugs, Do I need to make an announce to take this work?
Another thing,
Do I need to tell my thought to mentor about the way to solve this bug and ask him review?

Kind regards.

Yours,
Sincerely
Zhao Qiang

Hi Harish,
Welcome to GNOME! I'm happy to hear you're interested in getting
involved. It looks like you already took at our
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/ pages. The next step is to find an
easy bug that interests you. On GNOME's bugzilla bugs meant for
newcomers have the "gnome-love" keyword, so you can search for potential
things to work on there:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=gnome-love&list_id=84923

Once you find something, you need to build the app from source and this
guide is helpful for that:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/BuildGnome

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

-Hashem