Re: [gnome-love] Gsoc 2015

On 23 February 2015 at 19:22, yassine birig <birigy gmail com> wrote:

Hi Yassine,

Hello Gnome,

My name is Yassine BIRIG from in Morocco and I am a student of faculty
Science technique in ingenieur Mathematic
I want to contribute to your organization .I am interested in the work  you
do.

That's really cool, if I understood correctly (from the subject) you
would like to participate to GSoc 2015, have a look at this blog
entry, you will find plenty of useful information:

http://blogs.gnome.org/kittykat/2015/02/15/submit-proposals-for-gsoc-2015/

ciao
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti