Re: [gnome-love] Contribute to GNOME

Hi Harish,

Welcome to GNOME! I'm happy to hear you're interested in getting
involved. It looks like you already took at our
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/ pages. The next step is to find an
easy bug that interests you. On GNOME's bugzilla bugs meant for
newcomers have the "gnome-love" keyword, so you can search for potential
things to work on there:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=gnome-love&list_id=84923

Once you find something, you need to build the app from source and this
guide is helpful for that:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/BuildGnome

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

-Hashem