Re: [gnome-love] call static function of object

Hi,

I'm not familiar with gnome-photos, but I think it is not written in
C. So you must mean you want to call a method declared static inside a
gtk**.c file. Is this right? If this is the case, then it is not
possible. The static keyword when used with methods in C means that
method is private to the compilation unit, so you cannot call it from
other compilation units (.c files); and of course, it is not exported
with gobject-introspection becaue it is not part of the API. Hope this
makes sense.

Best regards,
Juan.