Re: [gnome-love] Debugging option in evince

Hi Eejya,

what are you trying to debug exactly?
I know many people use nemiver, although I was not able to use it myself... You can give it a try.
I tried gdb at some point and managed to run it with the following:

libtool --mode=execute gdb --args ./shell/evince

Other than that, I was mostly going for memory checking. The EV_PROFILER flag (or something like this) helped a lot, together with valgrind.

Cheers,
Giselle