Re: [gnome-love] Regarding OPW intership

Hi Pramiti,

On Sat, 2014-09-13 at 18:59 +0530, Pramiti Goel wrote:
I wanted to know is gnome participating in next round of OPW. When
will it release its set of projects . I want to know if evince will be
there ? Can u tell with other projects have chance of getting in ? I
want to acquaint myself with one of them as i have never built a
patch .

I don't see GNOME yet listed on
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2014/DecemberMarch so I
guess you'll have to wait a few more days until that list is final, but
if you are interested in contributing to Evince, there is nothing that
stops you from getting already acquainted with GNOME's/Evince's
development process and its tools.
If you already have a specific idea what you might want to work on, you
could subscribe on the project's mailing list and join its IRC channel
to chat with potential mentors. :)

Cheers,
andre
--