Re: [gnome-love] Want information on priority queue in GLib

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Satyam Singh <satyamsngh11 gmail com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new user of the Linux GLib community joined only today. I want to ask a question that if there are any specific library available  for "priority queue" in GLib. I have tried my best to search a library specifically dedicated to priority queue in GLib but all in vain.

Can you suggest me any library that contains priority queue handling in a simple manner as arrays, linked list and double ended queues are present in the GLib.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanking You.

Regards,
Satyam Singh