[gnome-love] [INQUIRY] -OPW

Hi,

I am Aarthi , i am willing to participate in OPW internship program with a GNOME project.

I would request anyone of you to provide valuable inputs on:

1. Which os shoud i install -Ubuntu/Fedora/ any other Linux ?
2. After booting the linux os , do i need to install GNOME desktop?
3. What all Developers tools [ Anjutha ide, gtk] i need to install?
4. My skill-set/ basic experience includes development in C++ and UNIX, request you to provide guidance on which project to choose.
5. Last , there are some tasks in https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/guitar-tuner.cpp.html.en

Thanks,
Aarthi Raghavan