[gnome-love] (no subject)

Hello Everyone, :)
I'm Mahesh Bandara Wijerathna, A student at NIBM sri lanka.

I'm hoping to apply for GSoC this year. This is my first time in GSoC.

I chose Gnome because of my interest in contributing for Gnome. I was
taking a lot of advantages out of it and i thought it's time to give
some love. <3. I'm a huge fan of Gnome and Gimp from many years.
Currently i use Gnome with Ubuntu. Most of my knowledge is on C and
gtk+.

So i'm pretty much interested in doing some improvements to Evince. I
chose the project "Finish the bookshelf view for recently opened
documents and other improvements". Since this is my first time i would
appreciate the mentor's guidance so much throughout this project.

I'll be waiting for a mentor to discuss further.

Thanks in advance.