Re: [gnome-love] Regarding GSoC Application

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 18:56 +0530, Abhinav Jangda wrote:
Hello Everyone, I have put my GSoC Application on Melange (GSoC
Website). Its been more than 4 days I have uploaded it but I didn't
got any reviews or comments. My GSoC Application is
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/abhijangda/1.
I would like to receive comments and get my application reviewed by
the community.

Thanks for your proposal.

For future reference, please use a more specific email subject. You will
get more people to look at your proposal if they can know beforehand if
the topic will interest them or not.
Or in short: Don't make me click to find out what a link is about. :)

Thanks,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net