Re: [gnome-love] building json-glib on ubuntu 10.10

The only way I can think of (best for) testing stuff on you computer without messing your stable system is getting Vagrant and VirtualBox :)

Do consider it, it helps you download throwaway development environment without touching your host OS. Virtualization is really a win-win situation! Plus there are ready to use Ubuntu vagrant boxes available (all the way up to Raring).