Re: [gnome-love] GSoC Application

Hi,

On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 17:19 +0530, Abhinav Jangda wrote:
I am participating in GSoC 2013. I have submitted my GSoC Application
to GSoC Website i.e. www.google-melange.com. Is it required to submit,
it to anywhere else on gnome.org or on other Website?

I don't know anything about your proposal or username on that website
(so I wouldn't be able to find it if I had access), but in general you
are expected to have contacted a potential mentor for your proposal, and
to discuss the proposal with its target audience (e.g. on a mailing list
for the affected project).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net