[gnome-love] Twitter client GUI

I started working on a GUI for a Twitter client for GNOME. Since I no longer
plan to use Twitter, I'm not really interested in developing this app. What I've
done until now is just useless GUI code, but I think someone could take my idea
and make something good from it. You may notice that I don't use GtkBuilder nor
any external files. It's just my taste and if you don't like it this way, feel
free to change it in whatever way you want. I hope my little work on this GUI
won't be wasted. Summing everything up, feel free to do whatever you want with
this code: https://gist.github.com/dexcret/2ef155ec4dd772ad500b.

        Jakub Kucharski