Re: [gnome-love] Absolute Gnome beginner

Hi,

If you enjoy programming in C then stick with that, however, be aware that Vala is an option for higher level programming (garbage collection and c# like syntax) even though it does not have great IDE or visual debug support. As usual, it depends on what you are trying to do, Python might also be a great choice for you.