Re: [gnome-love] unique-3.0

There should also be a libunique package with devel, on my system I have:

libunique-3.0-dev
libunique-dev

Try to install these. Generally when configure says that some package is missing then it actually means that the devel version of that package is missing. Because to configure is trying to find the include headers for that library.