[gnome-love] schemas not installed correctly in several gnome apps.

Hello.

I don't have gnome as a whole on my system (I am on LFS), but I have
compiled some of the latest versions of gwaei or gedit successfully.

However, if I start e.g. gwaei-3.4.0b1, I get

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.gwaei' does not contain
a key named 'window-size'

and for gthumb-2.90.1 it's

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.gthumb.browser' is not installed

I have recompiled the schemas in /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas with

# glib-compile-schemas .

but I still get these errors.

Is it my installation that is flawed, because I misintalled or forgot
to install something else?

Thanks!

--
F. Delente