Re: [gnome-love] How to disable all tooltips

Well, I found how to disable tooltips of gnome-panel. Start gconf-editor (command-line or Applications menu- System tools - configuration editor), see the tree? Go /apps/panel/global/tooltips_enable, click there.

see the screenshot i take.

Sorry, i don`t know how disable all tooltips...

Celio