Re: [gnome-love] newbie

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Christopher Valerio
<kadosh mahan gmail com> wrote:
Hi i just wants some advices to start programing  for gnome... i have basic
c js and a little of vala ( i have been reading about it) im really excited
to start learning :D

Well in my experience the documentation is a little bit weak. I mean
there's a strong API reference but it's quite terse and it's not
always obvious how to actually bring it all together into a complete
application.

My advice would be to think of a program that you really like, then
just start reading it's source code to see how things are done.

--
http://exolucere.ca