Re: [gnome-love] Gnome 3.x HCL question

Hi Lavakesh,

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 11:41 +0530, Lavakesh Pandey wrote:
Hey, I am an Undergraduate student of Computer  Science and
Engineering. I want to contribute to Gnome and other open source
project. My skill sets are C, C++, Java and I'm learning Python 3.
I would appreciate if anyone out here guide me in this regard.

Thanks for your interest in GNOME!

Could you please start a new email thread by sending an email to
gnome-love gnome org instead of replying to a random email? I'm asking
because the subject line "Gnome 3.x HCL question" has nothing to do with
your question and I didn't expect a general "How can I get involved"
question in an email with this subject, plus it breaks the threading in
many email clients due to the included email thread headers).

Have you already taken a look http://developer.gnome.org/ ? In any case,
please start a new email thread on the mailing list with your questions.
Thanks a lot for your understanding!

andre

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed