Re: [gnome-love] Gnome 3.x HCL question

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Christian Kirbach
<christian kirbach googlemail com> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 02.02.2012, 10:18 -0800 schrieb bsquared:
Hello,

Is there an HCL for Gnome 3.x.  My video card doesn't want to play
nice with gnome-shell.  I would like to get an inexpensive compatible
replacement, but cannot find a list of cards / chipsets specific to
Gnome 3.

Proprietary graphics drivers from manufacturers do not get the
love they deserve on the Linux platform. Put bluntly, they
are neglected a lot.

For a HCL try

http://linuxhcl.com/browse/search?category=6

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>

I tried there first. However, they do not list gnome shell compatibility.

--
Regards,
-Brian