[gnome-love] Implementing settings for extensions

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask for this.
I'm the author of this extension [1]. Now, there is a configuration
button next to the "on/off" toggle of my installed extensions.
Do anyone know how to implement that functionality? I would like to
create a configuration window for my extension, for choosing the color
and some other misc stuff, but I don't want to pollute the user's
menu, and that new approach seems exactly what I need.

Thanks in advanced,

[1] - https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/258

--
Thiago Bellini | http://hackedbellini.org

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.” - Confucius