Re: [gnome-love] [Hosting] Help with signups for the Communities mailing list]

I too can't see anything other than the subject line in gmail.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 17:24 +1000, Chris Jones wrote:
> Forgive as you must have read a different email to what I received.
It says "An embedded message was scrubbed". Hence we read the same
email, but you could blame your mail server for removing the attached
forwarded email which contained all the info.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com