Re: [gnome-love] How to begin with GnomeGoals/CorrectDesktopFiles (GSoC)

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 17:51 +0530, gaurav kumar wrote:
      I am considering patch to
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/CorrectDesktopFiles for Natwork
Manager but don't know where to start from.Whom should I contact to
begin the work.

All gnome modules are in GNOME's Git repository.

I'd recommend to take a look at http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers and
(for compiling) to get familiar with
http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/ .

Please reply asap because I want to refer to this bug in my
application for GSoC in Gnome.

Hmm, in my opinion changing .desktop files (that don't need compiling)
is not really a "code contribution", but it's not up to me to rate. :)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com