[gnome-love] Gnome Media Centre GSoC Idea

To the idea originator and/or project mentor,

I am interested in developing this idea for GSoC and would like to
discuss this idea in greater detail. I would like to come up with a list
of functionalities and requirements for the project as well as the
overall look-and-feel.

My knowledge of languages is primarily with C-like languages (C, C++,
C#, Java), but I also have some experience with Python. I am currently
reading and experimenting with Vala as it appears to be one languages
used for Gnome development.

I do not have experience with developing applications that use Clutter,
GStreamer, or Grilo, but I am certainly willing to learn (and am
currently doing so).

--
Nathan Ehresmann