Re: [gnome-love] jhbuild bootstrap - Error making gettext.

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Craig Keogh <cskeogh adam com au> wrote:
On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 14:24 -0800, bsquared wrote:
Thank you for your reply, I will check my C# (never would have occured
to me) and/or try the autogen argument.

I do use tomboy, but want a replacement because of the mono
dependency.  I don't want the mono overhead.

You could also remove mono from your system. gettext won't find mono,
and therefore wont try to build the C# component. You wouldn't then need
to add the --disable-csharp.

I much prefer gnote to Tomboy.
--
Craig Keogh <cskeogh adam com au>

I think I'll start over and try this approach. Other errors are
popping up here and there, and I would like to eliminate mono as a
source of conflict.

Thanks again.
-Brian