Re: [gnome-love] Build list for gnome3 ?

On 9 April 2011 15:05, Rod Butcher <rbutcher hyenainternet com> wrote:
I want to compile gnome 3 from source - can somebody point me to a list
of components I need to build ? There used to be such a list on the
gnome website for each release, I can't find it anymore.
I don't want to use jhbuild or suchlike, I want to compile each element
separately.

Well, you can look at the... jhbuild modulesets :-)

For instance:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/tree/modulesets/gnome-suites-core-3.0.modules

But why not use jhbuild then?

Rui